Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applications:||Survey And Exploration Of Solid Mineral Deposit||Hole Depth:||150mm|
|Stroke Of Spindle:||500mm||Max .lifting Capacity:||25KN|
rotary drilling rigs,
land drilling rigs
GXYL-1 Exploration Drilling Rig ,Crawler Drilling Machine For Engineering Prospecting
1. GXYL-1 drilling has large input power and output torque. Its drilling capacity is strong. Its capacity of dealing with accidents is good. It has an oil pressure feeding structure and its labour intensity is low.
2. The drilling rig has various chassis mode like skid mounted, crawler mounted.
3. The drill and the pump are transmitted separately, improving the output torque and avoiding the accidents in the hole.
4. Oening the clinostat, it is easy to lift and loose the drill.
1. GXYL-1 is a spindle type drill. It can be used in engineering geological exploration, survey and exploration of solid mineral deposit, blasting engineering hole, inspecting hole of various concrete stucture, etc.
2. According to various layer, it can be drilling with diamond bit, hard alloy bit, auger bit, etc.
3.The drilling rig has various chassis mode like skid mounted, crawler mounted.
4.The drill is convenient for maintenance and repair for simple structure and reasonable layout.
5. Opening the clinostat, it is easy to lift and loose the drill.
|Hole depth||50m||Rod dia||150mm|
|Hole depth||150m||Rod dia||76mm|
|Spindle speed||Forward speed:61;163;338;654rpm|
|Stroke of spindle||500mm|
|Max .lifting capacity||25KN|
|Max .feeding capacity||20KN|
Max .distance from the spindle lower to the earth surface
Max .lifting capacity
|Diesel engine||S1100 or S1100M|
1.Engineering geological exploration.
2.Survey and exploration of solid mineral deposit.
3.Blasting engineering hole.
4.Inspecting hole of various concrete stucture.
Jiangsu Wuxi Mineral Exploration Machinery Factor which was founded in 1956.it has developed core-drill machine, geologic exploration drilling rig, anchoring drill rig,jet-grouting drill rig and so on. At present, the products has been exported to Southeast Africa, Asia and other global markets.