Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Water Well Drilling, Geothermal Drilling, Anchor, Micropile||Hole Depth:||400m|
|Air Compressor Pressure:||1.2—4MPa||Electric Motor:||55+18.5KW|
water well drilling rig,
portable core drill
YDL-300DT Full Hydraulic Multi-Purpose Drilling Rig
YDL-300DT Hydraulic drilling rig is a new product of Wuxi Mineral Expolration Machinery Co,LTD which is aim to meet the demand of deep water well hole project and seize the new market .It’s a new,efficient,energy-saving and multifunctional full hydraulic drilling rig.
● Water Well Hole and geothermal hole.
● Micropile,subway, buildings, airport, and other deep foundation pit for anchoring.
● Single,double,triple Jet grouting
● The blast hole,the anti-floating anchoring hole .
● Strong drill ability,Wide application,Fast drill speed,Easy accidence handling.
● Rotate speed is adjustable which make the drill available for variety of drill techniques.
● There are two pcs cylinder on the mast which make the pull up capacity to 25T.
● The drill rig adopt telescoping mast.Stroke is 7m which is available to use 6m drill rod one time.
● Patent design of telescoping in output shaft will effectively protect the drilling tools.
● The drill installed a hydraulic clamp & breakout system in order to automatic wrench the drill pipes and tools.
● Crawler chassis with turning platform system,make it easy and rapidly to move. Rubber crawler is optional.
● Drill rig adopt 4 pcs long jacks which is easy to load the truck with no crane.
● The drill installed 1.5 ton winch.
|Rotary speed||0-6(no adjustable speed),6-188m/min|
|Max Pull up capacity||25T|
|Pull up speed||0-3m/min(no adjustable speed);3,3.74,7.54,15.08,18.1,21.84m/min|
|Feeding speed||0-5.9m/min(no adjustable speed);5.9,7.34,14.78,29.57,42.83m/min|
|Feeding cyliner stroke||3500mm|
|Max rotary head stroke||7000mm|
|Mast working angle||-5～90°|
|Min height to the ground||360mm|
|Winch pull up capacity||1.5T|
|Winch pull up speed||20m/min|
|Winch wireline dia||ф9.3mm|
|Winch wireline length||50m|
|Crawler move speed||1.5km/h|
Contact Person: Karr Young